Sunday, April 8, 2012

Next Stop


For my second I stopped at London, England. London is the capital of England, and the capital of the United Kingdom. England is in the United Kingdom with Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. In London during the winter it is usually cold and it snows about 4-5 times a year. On the other, during the summer, London's temperature is usually about 24 °C (75.2 °F). London’s longitude is 51ºN and it latitude is 0ºW.  London's human-environment interaction is not so good because two of their leading exports are chemicals and fuels.
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/europe/england/london/map_of_london.jpg
London is a leading global city. There are approximately 7,825,200 in London. The majority of Londoners are Christian. London also still has a royal family. London’s main sport is football (soccer) but rugby, and cricket are also popular sports. 








        Before I leave London I would like see Buckingham Palace. I would also like to ride the London Eye which is the largest ferris wheel in Europe. I hope I can get to these two places before I leave London.

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/whatson/imageuploads/1179508017_80.177.117.97.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment