Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Introduction To My Trip


Hello, and welcome to my blog.
In This blog you will get to learn about my 1-month trip across Europe. I will describe each of the 4 places that I choose to stop at and I will share other facts such as languages and Religion.
Before you read about my blog you should get to know me more. My name is Jimmy Scannell and I am a 6th grader at Dedham Country Day School. I live in a town outside of Boston, called Medfield, Massachusetts. I have two brothers and a sister. I also have a dog named Bella. My favorite thing to do is play sports such as hockey and baseball. In hockey I play on a team that travels to many places such as St. Louis and Detroit. My favorite place to go on vacation is Nantucket and I go there every summer.


The first place I will go to will be Barcelona, Spain. Then, I will go to London, England. During my third week I will be going to Rome, Italy. Finally, I will finish my journey by going to Paris, France. I am really excited to be traveling all over Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment